a love like tiz ♥ ♥


Saturday, January 30, 2010
Okay,this is what i've been looking for since i was young..waiting to turn into 17.. Frankly,things are totally different that what i've expected. Im not kidding. Im overload with schoolworks and really fed up with it. And yeah, i have a lot of subjects to be covered: biology,chemistry,physic,addmath,sejarah and so on. All these subjects suck!! My eyes keep closing when im studying all these subjects,wth. 

Things i promise to do when im 17th:
a) try to get my driving license as soon as possible ( big disaster for the other road users, XD )
b) try to concentrate on my studies ( when i say 'try', i do really mean '' it) 
c) not to be so lazy ( laziness!! leave me alone!!) 
d) be a good st.johner (just trying to help others since i've been doing so many bad things,just kidding~)
e) not to knock other cars when im driving (since ima kinda blur,anything could happen to me)

And hey guess what, ima totally addicted by a guy singer, Adam Lambert. He's from the American Idol 2009, although he didnt get champion, and yet i think he's better than Kris Allen. I love his songs, no boundaries (in case you don't know,there's a few version), whataya want from me,for your entertainment and also time for miracles.Goggle him and try to listen to his songs. Trust me,u're gonna love him so much.





By love, 
Lizzie 

Posted by ♥Lizzi3 at 7:50 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment