a love like tiz ♥ ♥


Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Im getting more and more boring in this school holiday. Oh my gosh,i cant belief im saying tiz, i shouldn't say this coz since i was studying in school,i was like  keep wishing that i will have a holiday soon but now...... i miss my class, 4s2 a lot ( what i mean is when my classmates 'have stopped their addiction of playing those poker cards' ).


I have watched a lot of movies in this few weeks, ex jennifer's body, final destination 4,and also 2012. I can't wait to watch new moon anymore. Im gonna watch it this week. Im totally in the twilight fever. Edward? Jacob? Who shall i scream for? Or maybe i shall choose Bella huh?♥




Quote of the day: The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.


Currently listening to : Whatcha say♥ 
                                     Two is better than one 
Im on                       : Facebook
                    
 P/s: Anyone wanna join me to watch New Moon this Sunday,please give me a nudge at msn.thanks

Posted by ♥Lizzi3 at 8:42 AM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment